Woodward Park City is open! Time to dust off your board and bike, indoor and outdoor action sports parks for all wheeled sports are open to the public daily from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sage Kotsenberg, Joss Christensen and Tyson Bowerbank all came up to see what summer is looking like in our outdoor parks to give their thumbs up. We think you should too!
“By opening with new guidelines and protocols, we’ve created a safe and responsible place for families to recreate,” says Shaydar Edelmann, general manager of Woodward Park City. “Connecting community members to their passions is what Woodward Park City is all about and we’re excited for a phased opening of our action sports parks, brand new mountain biking, and summer camp to do exactly that.”
We are also committed to safety. As we open for modified operations; we’re maintaining the health and safety of guests and staff through spacing, more frequent cleaning, new traffic patterns and more. Woodward operates under all COVID-19 health and safety requirements and recommendations.
What to Expect
Certain policies will be in effect to ensure the health and safety of members, visitors, staff and community, including:
- Hours: Operating hours from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Registration: Advanced registration is required, with limited capacity per session
- Health Screening: Prior to entry, all staff and guests will be asked to complete a short verbal medical screening. On a daily basis, staff will have their temperature taken and undergo medical screenings onsite.
- Sanitization: Staff & guests will be expected to wash and sanitize hands regularly and avoid shaking hands or giving high-fives. Staff will clean and disinfect the facilities throughout the day and after-hours with a focus on high-touch surfaces and high-traffic surfaces.
- Social Distancing: Practice social distancing of 6 feet in passive areas and 10 feet in activity zones. Avoid congregating in parking lots or on trails.
- Face Coverings: For staff, face coverings are required in all indoor work areas; in addition, we will provide PPE to employees. Guests are expected to wear face coverings when practical.
- Facilities: Phased opening, starting with closed access to parts of the indoor Action Sports Hub including foam pits and airbags and limiting the number of guests allowed on-site at any one time.
- Sessions: 90-minute sessions will begin at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm; priced at $19 per session for non-members.
- Capacity: All sessions will be capped.
- Food & Beverage: Limited food and beverage will be offered.
- Pricing: Members will pay 50% of their normal rate for the first month Woodward Park City is open; sessions will be available to non-members for $19.
Book you session online now to reserve your spot! Mountain Biking, Trampolines, and Parkour Opening in June Woodward Park City expects operations to expand as summer progresses and guidelines allow. In addition to new lift-served mountain biking; the trampoline and parkour zone, and rental & retail operations are scheduled to reopen in June.
Mountain Biking, Trampolines, and Parkour Opening in June
Woodward Park City expects operations to expand as summer progresses and guidelines allow. In addition to new lift-served mountain biking; the trampoline and parkour zone, and rental & retail operations are scheduled to reopen in June.