NOTE: The August 20 race has been postponed due to the trail maintenance needed after extremely heavy rain this week. Please stay tuned for an updated race date.
Date: Friday, August 20
The 2021 Woodward Park City Race Series is a series of 5 bike races throughout the summer open to all ages 7 and up of all abilities! Each race will feature a different trail on the mountain, to be announced day-of the race. Get out to race your friends after work for fun, or get serious and sign up for the entire series and take home an award for best time in your division. After the race, join us at the base of the lift at the Subie Shack for tacos and awards.
Race spots are limited and will fill up quickly! Registration includes one lift ride up to the race start. If you want to bike before or after the race, you can add-on a lift session when purchasing registration, or purchase a lift session here.
Summer 2021 Race Dates*:
Race Day Schedule*:
- 5:00–6:00pm: Race Packet Pick-Up
- 6:00pm: Registration CLOSED
- 5:00–6:00pm: course open for practice (only one lap is included with the race ticket)
- 6:15pm: Riders meeting at the bottom of Hot Laps Lift
- 6:20pm: All riders load lift to get ready for race start
- 6:30pm: Race begins
- Awards will commence directly after the race at the bottom of Hot Laps lift (near the Subie Shack)
- All riders must have a full-face helmet – a limited amount of helmets are available to rent on-site
- All bikes must have brakes
- There will be no replacement bike parts or products available for purchase on-site – please come prepared with extra if needed
- No spectators will be allowed up the chairlift
*Race dates subject to changes or cancellation.